Bespoke Boat Experiences, Northern Ireland
Private Boat Charter
Outside our usual scheduled experiences, the M.V. Kingfisher is available for private charters for bespoke boat experiences in Northern Ireland. Each charter is designed to your specific requirements, a truly unique idea for celebrating a special occasion: birthday, graduation, anniversary, wedding or engagement party, or simply an amazing day out with family and friends.
What could be nicer than a romantic sunset cruise on the River Bann? Perfect for a marriage proposal or anniversary celebration.
We offer the exclusive use of the classic and stylish vessel and work with you to host a fully personalised and bespoke boat experience and create memorable moments.
Absolutely brilliant hosts, very pleasant, accommodating and knowledgeable. Provided lovely food platters. Great gift or party idea for family and friends and great view up the Bann and past the dunes. Plenty of wildlife to see and seals if you’re lucky. Would highly recommend
- Personal meet & greet, hosting throughout by experienced and friendly guides with tour commentary (if desired)
- Private and exclusive use of M.V. Kingfisher for you and your guests
- Fully Qualified Skipper and Crew
- Personal audio equipment
- Comfy cushions and fluffy blankets. The boat deck is covered with a bespoke canopy with optional drop-down sides to provide shelter and comfort
- Light weight, easy to use hand-held binoculars are provided for use
- Field guides and identification charts of river wildlife on the River Bann
- Blue tooth speaker
We offer a selection of food and drink catering options to accompany your charter- contact us to discuss your requirements
Sample of catering on offer (price depends on numbers)
- Freshly brewed tea/coffee and scones or cakes from £5.00 per person
- Afternoon tea (includes a complimentary glass of Prosecco) From £15.00 per person
- Picnics or locally sourced cheese/charcuterie platters start from as little as £15.00 per person.
Travel to and from the meeting point
Suitable clothing for the changeable Irish weather (layers that can be added to or taken off and preferably waterproof
Sturdy footwear is recommended and for walking on pontoons and getting in and out of the boat